ZAMAN LAWAL HERITAGE VILLAGE
The rich history of the United Arab Emirates has a profound influence on the present and future, and through the heritage village, we bring to life the unique combination of local culture, heritage, and environmental elements that shape our identity.
“Zaman Lawal” is a local Emirati adjective to describe “old times”. At Zaman Lawal Heritage Village, we invite you to go back in time and experience the ancient times of Emirati ancestors.
Zaman Lawal Heritage Village features the following:
- Khattar Restaurant: Traditional Arabic restaurant offering sumptuous Middle Eastern food and beverages
- The Local Souk: A traditional retail market for visitors and guests which includes the Old Al-Sidra Market
- House of Good Fortune: showcase the importance of date palms in the past, and the date harvesting equipment and methods
- House of Pearls: showcase pearls and pearl diving trips
- Al Masjid: The Islamic place of prayer
- The Jalibut: An authentic pearl diving boat used in the past